Made from premium faux leather with a water resistant finish, this tote has two deep zip compartments divided by a large open section which includes elasticised and zip pockets.
Inside this nappy tote you'll find a cushioned, easy-to-clean changing pad, along with an insulated bottle holder and zip top plastic bag for dirties.
With 11 total pockets to hold both your and baby's essentials, this nappy bag holds everything you need!
- Made from premium quality faux leather
- Triple compartments
- Decorative stripe cotton comfortable double handles with matching long adjustable shoulder straps
- Easy-to-clean, fabric and lining
- 11 pockets with zip and elastic closures on exterior and interior
- Protective metal feet
- Non-phthalate PVC zip top wet purse with multiple uses for your wet or dirties, or as a purse for little bits and pieces that you can find easily!
- Large padded microfiber change mat that you can wipe clean
- Insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (maximum bottle size 330 ml)
- 2 x Stroller Straps that hang your bag neatly from any stroller
- in cm: Height: 32 cm, Width: 42 cm, Gusset: 18 cm
- in inches: Height: 12.5″, Width:16.5″, Gusset: 7″
- Capacity: 24L
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: