Hello, new favourite shirt! This leopard print button-down is our favourite kind of off-beat office pick with more than one way to wear. Made from a lightweight viscose to flatter and comfort your growing bump and a hi-lo hemline that creates the perfect drape for maternity and pre/post babe. The sort of top that is both eye-catching and easy to wear: tie it up above bump to add a pop of fun to your maternity dress, button-down for the office or leave it open and throw it over your fave nursing top and jeans for a casual weekend (nursing friendly) vibe. An easy pop-on style that you can wear anywhere.
- Long sleeve
- Curved hemline
- Front pockets
- Button down front
- Runs true to size
- Stick to pre-pregnancy size
Made in a lightweight viscose fabric for a beautifully soft hand-feel and extra comfort for a growing bump.
- Cold hand wash with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Dry Cleanable
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply