Bae’s feminine take on a motherhood essential. Designed for maternity, nursing and forever thanks to a cut that allows for a growing bump and a button-up feature that makes it nursing friendly too-just pop open a few for easy and discreet breastfeeding access. Made from a light-weight viscose crepe with the right amount of drape, you'll love the flattering shape.
Effortless and cool with a soft silhouette and pretty smocked detailing across the shoulders, this versatile shirt can do both work and the weekend (especially when it's a no-time-to-change-after-work kinda day). Pair this with the matching Utopian Skirt or layer over your fave jeans for a casual vibe.
Made in a light-weight viscose crepe fabric for a beautifully soft hand-feel and extra comfort for a growing bump.
- Relaxed fit
- Long sleeve
- Shirred shoulder detail
- Collarless neckline
- Button down front
- Runs true to size
- Stick to pre-pregnancy size
- Cold gentle machine wash
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry Flat in shade
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Dry Cleanable
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply