The NEW Classic leggings are now available in full length. Just like our top selling 3/4 length version, these tights have been specifically designed with mums in mind. Our premium, non-see-through fabric will have you feeling support in all the right places, with the right amount of stretch to give all day comfort. Featuring a high waist band that can be worn during pregnancy, or folded down for extra support post-partum. An absolute must-have for any mum or mumma-to-be.
- High waist for extra support
- Full length
- Silky smooth luxe fabric
- Flattering design
- Breathable fabric
- Can be worn while pregnant
- Great for post-partum support
A to C
B to DD
B to DD
B to DD
B to E
8F, 8G, 10E, 10F, 12DD, 12D
10FF, 10G, 12E, 12F, 14D, 14DD
12FF, 12G, 14E, 14F, 16D, 16DD
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return:
These pants have enabled me to maintain my training sessions feeling supported throughout my pregnancy. I really don’t think I would have been able to keep attending without them. Cadenshae is also a wonderful brand. I’ll continue to support during the postpartum and nursing stages.