Recommended by Mother Nature.
Derived from one of the world's most sustainable plants, the Bamboo wrap offers the best of two worlds combining our softest and comfiest fit with the firmness and strength you need to gently reshape your belly, waist and hips.
HOW IT WORKS
Our exclusive PowerCompress Core is your secret weapon. Designed to work with your body's natural hormone, Relaxin, our Belly Bandit® technology helps accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller. Relaxin, a natural hormone, allows your pelvis and ligaments to soften for child birth and stays in your body for a limited amount of time after delivery. This is your opportunity to help shrink, tighten and shape your belly, waist and hips.
NOTE ON SIZING: When you try on your Belly Bandit® for the first time the ends should barely be touching. That's right, if you can pull the Velcro closed it is too big! If the ends of the band are 1-2 inches shy of closing DO NOT EXCHANGE for a larger size. Simply lay down on a flat surface with the band beneath you and try closing it or get a little help from your partner! If you find the band to be extremely tight you can wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink in to the size. You'll soon be wearing it around the clock!
- Helps shrink your belly, waist and hips
- Helps you lose centimeters faster
- Provides support while breast feeding
- Recommended by Doctors
- Accelerates healing
- Supports back, legs and core muscles
- Helps expedite fluids through your system
- Provides comfort for C-section moms
- Our exclusive Power Compress Core is your secret weapon
- Latex free
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well!
COVID Shipping Update *Updated 16th June 2020
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday (due to COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post is closed Saturday and Sunday)
Orders sent within Australia
Express Post guarantee temporarily suspended. Express Post is still available, and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest option for customers, but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard. Please click here for further details from Australia Post
Unfortunately COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent. Orders to international locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post.
Current expected delivery times for international orders;
New Zealand: 5-12 business days
USA: 10-25 business days
UK: 9-15 business days
Canada: 40-60 business days
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: