Apart of their exciting new #legoesport range, Legoe have created the coolest sweater on the block, (you'll want this even if you aren't apart of the Mum squad!). With the soft French Terry Cotton fabric and the contrasting colour panel detailing, it's proudly unique and a piece that will get your New Year's fitness goals started in true style. Featuring a semi-relaxed fit, crew neckline, and for our breast feeding mama's it has our coveted invisible zips up the sides of the bod - designed to be paired with our feeding friendly Sicily Tank for our ingeniously inventive 'Zip Up / Zip Down' super easy, quick (and discreet) feeding function.
S T Y L E . T I P - We also like to unzip the sides just slightly to create a side split detail vibe. Sometimes this just freshens your look up.
As with their entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub along with how to style it, simply look at the last image.
100% French Terry Cotton
A soft mid weight French Terry Cotton that has a natural stretch, making it the perfect piece to wear all year round.
- True to size
- Semi-relaxed fit
- Long line fit
- Sporty crew neckline
- Contrasting colour panel detailing
- Invisible side zips UP the sides of the bod for feeding access
Our pregnant model is 174cm tall and our non pregnant model is 178cm tall. Both are wearing a size 0.
I love this jumper! Super comfortable and flattering of my bump. Will be great for breastfeeding and it's a jumper I'll continue to wear post babies too!
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: