Afterpay - Online Customers
Preggi Central offers Afterpay to our online customers only. At this stage Afterpay does not offer an instore service option.
Afterpay comes at no additional cost to you the customer.
Afterpay offers a payment plan for online customers. 4 payments over an 8 week period. Buy Now. Take Now. Pay Later.
How does Afterpay work?
- Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
- Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. At the checkout nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you.
- No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card and your email address to process your application on the spot. (Be sure you have access to your email and can validate your email address at the time of purchase)
Afterpay takes care of the rest. They will remind you when payments are due and process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, we’ll have all your details saved and ready to go in your personal Afterpay account.
We post out your order straight away! Buy Now. Take Now. Pay Later!
- You must be living in Australia
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have an Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card
- To see Afterpay's complete terms visit www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Afterpay must authorise your payments by using a check. If you do not pass this, you may not use Afterpay as a payment option.
Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (If you are a returning Afterpay Customer your first payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out.)
If you fail to make a payment to Afterpay you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if still overdue one week later you will be charged an additional $7.
If you have further question regarding Afterpay please visit the Afterpay website