Stay supported through your postpartum recovery with 2XU Postnatal Active Maternity Shorts. Targeted panels provide support to key regions for greater mobility and comfort following delivery; and when your body is again ready for exercise*
Combining all the benefits of 2XU Compression technology, the shorts are engineered with powerful compression panels to support abdominal muscle recovery. Targeted compression provides support to the upper leg, lower back and the pelvic floor muscles. The 2XU Postnatal Active Maternity Shorts are suitable for those having undergone either natural or C-section deliveries and panels are strategically placed to avoid any irritation to caesarean scars.
- Seam-free compression tummy panel provides support for abdominal muscle recovery.
- Single abdominal panel and gusset provides support whilst reducing chafe and avoiding C-section scars.
- Double-layered PWX 70D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power Mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Breathable high-filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
- High-gauge elastometric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery. Greatest durability + fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multi-directional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour and UPF50+ sun protection.
*It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist before starting any postnatal exercise. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: