2XU Postnatal Active Recovery Short
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $41.25 fortnightly with More info
Stay supported through your postpartum recovery with 2XU Postnatal Active Maternity Shorts. Targeted panels provide support to key regions for greater mobility and comfort following delivery; and when your body is again ready for exercise*
Combining all the benefits of 2XU Compression technology, the shorts are engineered with powerful compression panels to support abdominal muscle recovery. Targeted compression provides support to the upper leg, lower back and the pelvic floor muscles. The 2XU Postnatal Active Maternity Shorts are suitable for those having undergone either natural or C-section deliveries and panels are strategically placed to avoid any irritation to caesarean scars.
- Seam-free compression tummy panel provides support for abdominal muscle recovery.
- Single abdominal panel and gusset provides support whilst reducing chafe and avoiding C-section scars.
- Double-layered PWX 70D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power Mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Breathable high-filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
- High-gauge elastometric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery. Greatest durability + fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multi-directional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour and UPF50+ sun protection.
*It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist before starting any postnatal exercise. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact email@example.com or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.