2XU Postnatal Active Recovery Short
or make 4 interest-free payments of $41.25 fortnightly with More info
Stay supported through your postpartum recovery with 2XU Postnatal Active Maternity Shorts. Targeted panels provide support to key regions for greater mobility and comfort following delivery; and when your body is again ready for exercise*
Combining all the benefits of 2XU Compression technology, the shorts are engineered with powerful compression panels to support abdominal muscle recovery. Targeted compression provides support to the upper leg, lower back and the pelvic floor muscles. The 2XU Postnatal Active Maternity Shorts are suitable for those having undergone either natural or C-section deliveries and panels are strategically placed to avoid any irritation to caesarean scars.
- Seam-free compression tummy panel provides support for abdominal muscle recovery.
- Single abdominal panel and gusset provides support whilst reducing chafe and avoiding C-section scars.
- Double-layered PWX 70D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power Mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Breathable high-filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
- High-gauge elastometric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery. Greatest durability + fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multi-directional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour and UPF50+ sun protection.
*It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist before starting any postnatal exercise. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
- No stress 21 day returns
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
- Bulky items are subject to an additional fee (Boobie Bikkies, Franjo's Kitchen, Nappy Bags and Pillows) Items have this listed in their description. More details are here: https://preggicentral.com/products/bulky-item-online-postage-addition