Please note this jumper has zippers down the side for breast feeding access that zip upwards as It is designed to be worn with a nursing tank underneath for easy zip up zip down nursing access which is illustrated in the last image.
Yes to refresh...We are super excited to welcome the (nursing friendly) Bateau Crew Knit, a year-round essential you will be sure to have on repeat. Featuring a relaxed fit for pure comfort on a full term bump and/or post baby tummy, it's crafted from a mid to lightweight 100% cotton knit which has a beautifully natural stretch and is a piece that is simplistic, versatile + elevated. Throw on and go with literally anything in your wardrobe.
For our breastfeeding mamas, the Bateau Crew Knit has Legoes coveted invisible zips UP the sides of the body, enabling the sides of the Knit to fully open up. It is designed to be worn with a nursing tank underneath for easy zip up zip down nursing access.
As with their entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub, simply look at the last image if our non pregnant model.
A soft and mid to lightweight knit cotton, that has a beautiful natural stretch.
- Runs true to size so we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size
- Longline length
- Relaxed fit
- Sporty crew neckline
- Invisible zips UP the sides of the bod enabling the sides to fully open up for super easy feeding access
Our pregnant model is 178cm tall and our non pregnant model is 173cm tall. Both are wearing a size 0.
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details: