Bird Teether in Classic Pink
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 fortnightly with More info
The Elephant teether is made from Beechwood and food grade silicone beads which are attached with a strong nylon cord. The beech wood is a hard wood which is safe for baby to chew on as it won't splinter.
The combination of the chewy silicone and hard wood create the perfect combination of textures for your teething baby.
All Wildwood Kids teethers are independently product tested and pass the Australian standards AS/NZS 8124.1.
To clean, simply wash with a mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Allow the teether to air dry overnight.
To rejuvenate the wood, simply use some coconut oil or olive oil when needed.
Since the Australian Standards changed in 2014 regarding 'teething necklaces' we are unable to refer to our jewellery as teething products. 99% of the silicone necklaces that are sold by other companies and referred to as teething jewellery do not comply with these standards. They are still the same food grade quality beads but if the necklace is given to a child it is an obvious chocking hazard which is why the rules changed. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Teethers The teething toys are made from beech wood, which is a hard wood. It is naturally antibacterial and it is safe to be chewed on. The silicone is food grade so is safe to be put in little mouths. It is the same material used to make dummy and bottle teats. The products have been tested against the Australian standards meaning that parents can have confidence that the cord will not loosen or come apart. Teethers with black beads: The teethers with the charcoal mix will sometimes appear to be marked. This is just from where the wooden teether has touched the beads. Once is has been washed, this doesn't happen.
Cleaning is simple, just wash in warm soapy water, ensure it is rinsed well and air dry overnight.
- 7 Business Day Returns with a Return Authority Code
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached and must pass an inspection for perfumes/deodorants/makeup/marks/wear. No returns can be approved without first being inspected.
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.