Do you ever want to just throw a few nappies, some wipes and a change mat into your handbag or pram? The VANCHI Crossbody Clutch is the answer!
The beautifully designed Vegan Leather VANCHI Clutch is perfect for occasions where you don’t need to take your full-sized nappy bag along, or you just want to keep your bubs essential items neatly organised in your favourite baby bag.
The VANCHI Crossbody Clutch is both chic, and functional, meaning you can take yours with you anywhere, anytime!
- Durable Vegan Leather* outer with water resistant lining
- Includes snap lock branded baby wipes case & compact waterproof change mat.
- Adjustable full-length Vegan Leather crossbody shoulder strap
- Clutch style detachable wristlet designed to carry or attach to pram in a snap
- Classic silver hardware
- Interior features a privacy pocket to store essential items
- Includes credit card slots and phone pocket
- Zippered back pocket for easy access and added security
- Ideal for carrying or storing your iPad or tablet (Full Size or Mini)
- Designed in Australia
- Dimensions: 27L x 22H cm
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: