Cupcake Nursing Pads - 3 pairs + waterproof carry pouch
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.47 fortnightly with More info
The CupCake organic, washable nursing pad epitomises the bond between mother and baby. It transforms a typically utilitarian product by utilising beautiful fabrics and imagery that celebrates breastfeeding.
- One Pad Day or Night
- Ability to add liners to increase absorbency
- Thin lightly contoured for discretion under clothing
- Made from organic cotton and natural fibers
- Slim, comfortable and won't slip
- Silky-soft luxurious feel
- Reusable Durable
- Waterproof mid layer to avoid wetness seeping through
- To maximise absorbency - wash a couple of times before use
Size, Content Care Instructions
- One size diameter 115mm
- 75% Organic Cotton, 25% Hemp
- Warm Machine Wash
- Style No: 14-1037-09
- 7 Business Day Returns with a Return Authority Code
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached and must pass an inspection for perfumes/deodorants/makeup/marks/wear. No returns can be approved without first being inspected.
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
Cake Lingerie - These tables are in CM
First Measure your under bust
|BAND SIZE||CM Under Bust|
Now deduct your BAND measurement from your CUP measurement and refer to the table below to work out your cup sizeThen measure around your breasts where they are at their fullest. . E.g. you measure 77.4 centimeters, see step 3 to calculate your recommended bra size.