Elle Tens 2
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.50 fortnightly with More info
The Elle TENS 2 is so easy to use. All the settings are pre-set so there is no fuss in setting up. The Elle TENS 2 uses the latest Opti-Max technology.
What is Optimax? An extra pulse of pain combatting power, often used in the final stages of labour - when you most need it. Optimax is a feature of both the Elle TENS, Elle TENS 2 and Elle TENS+
Features and Benefits
- Pre set modes for ease of use
- Contraction timer
- Integrated boost button
- Optimax technology for extra power
- Uses 4 large pads
- Backlit digital display
- Neck cord for mobility
- Can be used for post natal pain
*TENS machines aren't just for birth! TENS machines have been shown to naturally help improve back pain, neck pain, menstrual pain, postpartum afterpains, pain from surgery (e.g. c-section, ....), shoulder pain from breastfeeding, neuropathy, sports injuries and more!
What is Opti-Max? Optimax Technology gives an extra reserve of power for when you really need it. Used for the final stages of labour when you need extra pulse power or any time depending on your preference. Opti-Max is available with the Elle TENS, Elle TENS 2 and Elle TENS+ machines.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping was utilised postage costs will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact email@example.com or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.
- For an additional $2, postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
- We use Sendle - Australia's Carbon Neutral Courier Service. and Australia Post at our discretion.
- In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
- Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-3 days.
- If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-7 days.
- Express Post is offered with Australia Post
- Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
- Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
- Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.