Elle TENS is the one of the most advanced Labour TENS machines available to Australia's mum-to-be. Produced by Body Clock Health Care, this leading obstetrics TENS machine was the first to introduce the highly desired Opti-Max* technology.
Elle TENS is one of the most advanced Labour TENS devices available to Australia's mum-to-be. Produced by BodyClock HealthCare in the UK this obstetrics TENS machine was the first to introduce the highly desired Opti-Max* technology. This easy-to-use TENS machine offers maximum pain relief during child birth.
It boast a large display, pre-set modes and, most importantly, the integrated boost button, Elle TENS is a breeze to use. In fact it because of its effectiveness, simplicity and no-fuss that Elle TENS is one of the worlds most popular choice for mums-to-be. Elle TENS is a safe, effective, drug-free method of pain relief, which still allows you to use other analgesics, such as pethidine or gas-and-air if you wish. *What is Opti-Max? Optimax Technology gives an extra reserve of power for when you really need it. Used for the final stages of labour when you need extra pulse power or any time depending on your preference.
When to use your Elle TENS machines for Labour?
Elle TENS can be used from the onset of labour. Simply apply the 4 pads to your back as shown in the instructions and turn on Elle TENS . You will feel a pleasant pulsing sensation; this will help to increase your own pain relieving chemicals known as endorphin's. The Elle TENS features dual intensity controls for total flexibility over the mid and lower back electrodes. When experiencing a contraction, simply press the boost button for the extra surge of power needed to combat the pain. When the contraction ends, press the boost button again and it will automatically return to its previous level.
Elle TENS usage after Labour
Your Elle TENS machine is not only one of the best Labour TENS devices available it also operates like a normal TENS machine. The use of TENS machines to address pain relief are endless, ranging from period pain, backache, muscle strengthening, acute pain, and rheumatoid arthritis pain to name a few. Always seek advice from your medical practitioner.
What does TENS stand for?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) which works by passing mild electrical pulses through the skin, via electrode pads, into the nerve fibres which lie below. These pulses help your body to produce its own pain killing chemicals, such as endorphin's.
- Dual channel
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button
- Post natal pain relief
- Opti-max for extra pulse power
- Neck cord for mobility
- Tough rotating belt clip
- Large LCD display
- Elle TENS Unit
- 4 large electrode pads 40 x 100mm
- 2 leads + 1 spare
- 2 AA batteries + 2 spare
- Elle TENS Instruction manual (pdf, 767kb)
- Soft carrying pouch
- Woman's guide to drug free pain relief
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details: