Elle Tens Original
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.75 fortnightly with More info
Elle TENS is the one of the most advanced Labour TENS machines available to Australia's mum-to-be. Produced by Body Clock Health Care, this leading obstetrics TENS machine was the first to introduce the highly desired Opti-Max* technology.
Elle TENS is one of the most advanced Labour TENS devices available to Australia's mum-to-be. Produced by BodyClock HealthCare in the UK this obstetrics TENS machine was the first to introduce the highly desired Opti-Max* technology. This easy-to-use TENS machine offers maximum pain relief during child birth.
It boast a large display, pre-set modes and, most importantly, the integrated boost button, Elle TENS is a breeze to use. In fact it because of its effectiveness, simplicity and no-fuss that Elle TENS is one of the worlds most popular choice for mums-to-be. Elle TENS is a safe, effective, drug-free method of pain relief, which still allows you to use other analgesics, such as pethidine or gas-and-air if you wish. *What is Opti-Max? Optimax Technology gives an extra reserve of power for when you really need it. Used for the final stages of labour when you need extra pulse power or any time depending on your preference.
When to use your Elle TENS machines for Labour?
Elle TENS can be used from the onset of labour. Simply apply the 4 pads to your back as shown in the instructions and turn on Elle TENS . You will feel a pleasant pulsing sensation; this will help to increase your own pain relieving chemicals known as endorphin's. The Elle TENS features dual intensity controls for total flexibility over the mid and lower back electrodes. When experiencing a contraction, simply press the boost button for the extra surge of power needed to combat the pain. When the contraction ends, press the boost button again and it will automatically return to its previous level.
Elle TENS usage after Labour
Your Elle TENS machine is not only one of the best Labour TENS devices available it also operates like a normal TENS machine. The use of TENS machines to address pain relief are endless, ranging from period pain, backache, muscle strengthening, acute pain, and rheumatoid arthritis pain to name a few. Always seek advice from your medical practitioner.
What does TENS stand for?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) which works by passing mild electrical pulses through the skin, via electrode pads, into the nerve fibres which lie below. These pulses help your body to produce its own pain killing chemicals, such as endorphin's.
- Dual channel
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button
- Post natal pain relief
- Opti-max for extra pulse power
- Neck cord for mobility
- Tough rotating belt clip
- Large LCD display
- Elle TENS Unit
- 4 large electrode pads 40 x 100mm
- 2 leads + 1 spare
- 2 AA batteries + 2 spare
- Elle TENS Instruction manual (pdf, 767kb)
- Soft carrying pouch
- Woman's guide to drug free pain relief
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.