Introducing the Bae swim collection with built-in feel-good factor!
A halter neck one piece with cute back tie detail in our perfect summer stripe. This made-for-maternity swimsuit is made from a blend of ECONYL® regenerated nylon and elastane. Featuring a flattering low back with adjustable ties and side gathers to flatter and support you throughout every stage of pregnancy. Self lined, this one piece is purposely designed to hug you (and your bump) in all the right places and look just as great pre & post babe too..it's perfect for days by the pool or worn back with shorts for an elevated holiday look.
Made using ECONYL® regenerated nylon. Manufactured in Italy, this quality uses pre and post-consumer nylon waste material, including discarded carpets, plastic components and ghost fishing nets. It is produced within a closed loop, which means it can be recycled infinitely without loss of quality.
- High halter neck one piece
- Low back with self-tie straps
- Removable bust cups for shape and support
- Fully lined
- Pleats at side waist
- Stick to pre-pregnancy size
Made in a soft & stretchy ECONYL® nylon, perfect for a growing bump.
ECONYL® regenerated nylon yarn consists of pre and post-consumer nylon waste material including fishing nets, discarded carpets, plastic components and fabric scraps.
Main: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex
Lining: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex
- Cold gentle machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Dry Cleanable
COVID Shipping Update *Updated 16th June 2020
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday (due to COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post is closed Saturday and Sunday)
Orders sent within Australia
Express Post guarantee temporarily suspended. Express Post is still available, and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest option for customers, but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard. Please click here for further details from Australia Post
Unfortunately COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent. Orders to international locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post.
Current expected delivery times for international orders;
New Zealand: 5-12 business days
USA: 10-25 business days
UK: 9-15 business days
Canada: 40-60 business days
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: