Mama 7/8 Pregnancy Tight in Black
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $28.74 fortnightly with More info
Calling all mums-to-be, this staple is a must have during your pregnancy and as a transition piece in your wardrobe for your post-pregnancy body. You’ll love having this classic black legging in your collection that’s ideal for any weather or occasion. You can easily throw on your fav runners and any colour or print tee or tank for a cute style, or dress it up with flats and a statement necklace for casual lounge wear you’ll want to wear every day of the week.
Active Truths leggings are designed with comfort and support in mind. You’ll love wearing the leggings over your bump as you grow. To wear the Mama 3/4 Length Pregnancy Tights, simply wear the band over your stomach for extra support and coverage while feeding or roll the band down for a trendy post-pregnancy look you’ll be sure to love. These leggings are fabricated with high quality compression and shape retention fabric to ensure our leggings keep their shape no matter how many times you wear them. The leggings are covered in features from the shape retention fabric holding up your leggings so you won’t have to constantly adjust them to the fabrics used are breathable and moisture wicking to give you the best air circulation. They have created our leggings with flat and minimal seams to reduce chafing. Even more, their leggings are also squat proof, which means you’ll never need to worry about the fabric becoming see-through no matter how much you bend or how much it stretches.
All of their leggings are size inclusive which means each leggings and style has been tried and tested on real women in every size. You’ll love having the Mama ¾ Length Pregnancy tight as your newest go-to legging for any outing or activity. The comfort and support these leggings provide will make them your new fav as a year round style. The leggings will go the distance and always have your back as a stylish, comfy solution you can wear any day of the week for a trendy and relaxed look you’ll want to wear every day of the week.
Sizing tip: Active Truth always recommend using your measurements to find your perfect fit. Number sizing differs so much between brands that it's difficult to calculate on that alone. In our experience if you are between sizes or unsure then it's best to size up.
Model is wearing a size M. She is a size 10, 178cm tall and 38 weeks pregnant.
The Mama ¾ Length Tight – Black leggings feature:
- Double-layer supportive bump band can be worn over or under your belly
- Smooth, superior-coverage fabric with matte finish
- Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric
- Flat and minimal seams to reduce chafing
- Made in Australia
- Cold machine wash
- Every size in every one of our products has been tried, tested and tailored on real bodies—we don't just 'upsize' our patterns.
These leggings come in sizes Small to 3XL
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Fabric: 74% Polyester and 26% Elastane high performance compression fabric
The inseam of our 3/4 length tights is approximately 47 centimetres (18.5 inches) when laid flat and will stretch longer when worn.
Made in Australia
Active Truth is about providing the best women's activewear for every body. They pride themselves on creating a beautiful product that not only looks good, but feels great while on. All of their women's leggings provide support while staying where they should be and are made from premium compression fabric.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.