If you are on your way to expecting a new bub or they've arrived and are looking for a super comfy and supportive legging, our classic Australian made Mama Full Length Pregnancy/Maternity Tights in Black are perfect. You’ll love having our signature core support in these full length activewear leggings and the basic black colour that can easily be matched and paired with your fav colour and printed tops and runners. Wear our Mama Pregnancy leggings rolled up and over your bump for added support and coverage while feeding, or roll the band down for a trendy post-pregnancy style.
Our leggings are designed for comfort in mind. You’ll love feeling the high quality compression fabrics used against your skin. With flat and minimal seams to reduce chafing and a smooth matte finish, you’ll love showing off your bump in our timeless black Mama Full Length Pregnancy Tights. The fabric used in our leggings supports shape retention and is breathable and moisture wicking making it the best choice for hot days or harder workouts. Our leggings are also squat proof, which means you’ll never need to worry about the fabric becoming see-through no matter how much you bend or how much it stretches.
With a full length style in basic black and an abundance of supportive and style features – you’ll never want to get out of your newest fav leggings. You’ll adore that our leggings grow with you and will be a comfortable fit during your entire pregnancy and as a transition piece for your post-baby body too.
Grab your pair of Mama Full Length Pregnancy/Maternity Leggings in Black today.
Sizing tip: We always recommend using your measurements to find your perfect fit. Number sizing differs so much between brands that it's difficult to calculate on that alone. In our experience if you are between sizes or unsure then it's best to size up.
Model is wearing a size M. She is a size 10, 178cm tall and 38 weeks pregnant.
Our Mama Full Length Tight Black leggings features:
- Double-layer supportive bump band can be worn over or under your belly
- Smooth, superior-coverage fabric with matte finish
- Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric
- Flat and minimal seams to reduce chafing
- Made in Australia
- Cold machine wash
- Every size in every one of our products has been tried, tested and tailored on real bodies—we don't just 'upsize' our patterns.
These leggings come in sizes Small to 3XL
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Fabric: 74% Polyester and 26% Elastane high performance compression fabric
The inseam of our full length tights is approximately 69 centimetres (27 inches) when laid flat and will stretch longer when worn.
Made in Australia
Active Truth is about providing the best women's activewear for every body. We pride ourselves on creating a beautiful product that not only looks good, but feels great while on. All of our women's leggings provide support while staying where they should be and are made from premium compression fabric.
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return:
These tights are perfect if you are looking for something that fits tight and almost works as compression tights. They stay up nicely and you do not have to worry about them sliding down while being active! I'm usually a size S and these fit very snug. I'm in the second trimester now and they fit perfectly but I am a bit worried that they might not fit me towards the end as it is a bit of a struggle to get them on even now. But once they are on they fit like a glove and gives you nice support over the belly and lower back. If you are tossing up between sizes I would go one size up as I think the Small size will be too tight for me in the end of this pregnancy.