The ultimate maternity tights for active mums-to-be. Designed to wear over or under your bump these full length tights are made for exercise through pregnancy and beyond.
The Mama Full Length Pregnancy Tight in Navy is a pregnancy must-have providing comfort and style through every trimester. The high-rise waistband gives full coverage, over-the-bump support. Our signature fabric provides shape retention to keep your tights looking great wear after wear and is 100% squat proof.
- Comfortable compression fabric smooths and flatters
- High-rise belly band for full coverage expands with you as you grow
- Support fit promotes core stability and reduces pregnancy aches and pains (including pelvic pressure, and back and hip pain)
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Flat and minimal seams for all-day comfort
- 8-way stretch moves with you
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia
- Made from high performance compression fabric
HOW TO WEAR
1st trimester: As soon as the waistband on your regular leggings start to feel tight.
2nd trimester: Keep exercising as your belly grows with added support and a comfortable fit. These tights are designed to stay in place all workout.
3rd trimester: Ease pregnancy aches and pains with support for your back and hips. Compression fit assists in reducing leg swelling and soreness.
Post-natal/recovery: Wear as a transition piece as you take your time in getting back into regular leggings. The shape retention fabric will ensure tights provide a comfortable fit, without added pressure on the mid-section. Wear the waistband up high for coverage while breastfeeding, or roll the band down over your hips.
SIZE + FIT
- Model is 26 weeks pregnant. She is a size 8, 168cm tall and wears size S.
- Inseam: 69 centimetres (27 inches) when laid flat and will stretch longer when worn.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3X
We always recommend using your measurements to find your perfect fit. Number sizing differs so much between brands that it's difficult to calculate on that alone. In our experience if you are between sizes or unsure then it's best to size up.
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply