Based off our best selling and proudly original design, the Moss Tee, we are so excited to introduce the nursing friendly Moss Dress. We love the top cropped layer that not only rolls perfectly to create a cool contrasting stripe look on the hem, but underneath this cropped layer, you’ll find our coveted super low dropped arm holes on the inner layer. Meaning for quick, easy + discreet nursing #yesplease.
With flattering sleeves, and a fit that is fitted without being that super body con style so you can wear in true comfort, it's a timeless essential for every maternity or nursing wardrobe.
As with our entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub, simply look at the last image of our non pregnant model.
95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
A light to mid weight cotton that is soft, breathable and stretchy for you and your babe.
- Runs true to size so we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size
- Semi fitted style (so not completely fitted, just a comfy fit) that finishes above the knee
- Crew neckline
- Top cropped layer with curved hem that flows into a lower back hem
- Low armhole drops on inner layer for quick and easy feed access (simply lift the top cropped layer and nurse away in ease!)
- Raw edge hems for a unique finish
Our pregnant model is 173cm tall and our non pregnant model is 177cm tall. Both are wearing a size 0.
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: