An effortless style that exudes casual cool, and a trans-seasonal staple that fits in with your lifestyle. The Nadia (feeding friendly) Mini Dress is crafted from Legoe's premium ribbed cotton and features a fitted silhouette and our coveted cropped top layer that not only gives that tone on tone layering vibe, but also has our inner low dropped arm holes for super easy, quick and subtle feeding access. Detailed with inner webbed cotton on the cropped layer's side splits and end of sleeve cuffs, it's our small but focused contemporary details that make the Nadia Dress a favourite for all year wear.
S T Y L E . T I P - We love the Nadia styled with some white sneaks and a denim jacket to give you that that laid back luxury vibe in an instant.
As with their entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub along with how to style it, simply look at the last image.
95% Cotton / 5% Elastane
A lightweight soft stretchy ribbed cotton to keep you looking and feeling amazing all pregnancy.
- True to size so we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size, however as it's a short style if you're tall we recommend going up a size
- Slim fit
- Finishes above the knee
- Top cropped layer with side splits and a lower back hem
- Inside/base layer has super low dropped arm holes for easy feeding access
- Split cuffs
Our pregnant model is 175cm tall and our non pregnant model is 173cm tall. Both are wearing a size 1.
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: