Platinum Gold Bootiemocc
Fawn and Finch
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.73 fortnightly with More info
These gorgeous baby and toddler bootiemoccasins are made from super soft cow leather, they are fully lined with leather and have an innersole that makes it super comfy for your little ones to get around in; they really are the perfect combination of comfort and durability.
Designed by Fawn and Finch these bootiemoccasins are one of a kind; you won't find them anywhere else.
Their stretchy elastic slip on style means that these soft-soled bootiemoccasins offer ease in putting them on and taking them off of little wiggly toes. The best part? These moccasins are temper tantrum proof! The flexible elastic also serves as a secure fit for those little kickers.
Made to suit both infants and toddlers. please see our sizing below:
Small 11.2 CM (0-6 Months)
Medium 12.0CM (6-12 Months)
Large 12.8CM (12-18 Months)
X-Large 13.5CM (18-24 Months)
Please measure your little one's foot using the sizing guide in the next tab prior to ordering to ensure you get the right fit.
Fawn & Finch shoes are a ‘soft soled’ shoe up until the age of 2yrs. They have been designed this way as it is recommended that children wear soft-soled shoes until that age to promote natural foot development (this is of course unless you have been medically advised to place your child in a hard sole shoe). Fawn & Finch source the highest quality leather so that your little one's feet are comfortable and protected from the elements.
The entire range is created in a soft soled style up until the 2-3yr size. The soft-soled shoes are perfect for allowing the natural development of your little one's foot and come highly recommended from podiatrists to promote natural foot development. Most of the range will have the same type of leather used on the top part of the shoe as the bottom (with the exception of some of the suede styled shoes). The sandal range does have a leather sole with little grip pads sewn into them to assist in gripping when walking.
Please see below our sizing guide for your little baby's foot.
Simply open the PDF and print the document at “full size/100%”
Measure your cuties foot by placing it flat on the chart
Please allow 1cm for growth room
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.