A Raspberry Leaf tea to aid labour, start your supply and help with post-partum recovery
Raspberry Leaf tea is the Pregnancy super tea, it is traditionally known to:
- Strengthen and tone the uterus, to assist with more efficient contractions
- Support breastmilk production
- Reduce water retention
- Natural and Organic ingredients
- Caffeine free
- Hand blended
- Australian Owned and Made
- Naturally FREE FROM gluten, soy and dairy, and sugar.
- Naturopath Formulated
- Recyclable and compostable packaging (tea bags option)
- The tea bags are plastic free, GMO-Free, all-natural and fully biodegradable, made from cornstarch fibre. There are no chemicals used in the manufacture of the material.
- All Teas expire approx 12 months from the purchase date.
- Assist with post-birth recovery
- Contains vitamins including vitamin B complex, calcium, iron and magnesium.
We have blended Raspberry leaf with additional beneficial herbs to help promote calm, relaxation and sleep in 3rd Trimester.
Can be consumed from 32 weeks, and can be used to support Antenatal Expressing
Raspberry Leaf, Nettle, Oatstraw, Spearmint, Rosehip, Chamomile, Alfalfa.
RED RASPBERRY LEAF
Traditionally used to strengthen and tone the tissues of the uterus, in preparation for birth. Can also be taken during labour.
Rich in iron and supports and strengthens the whole body. Known as a “spleen” herb, it is warming and nourishing.
A great remedy for “feeding” the nervous system, especially when under stress. Oat straw is also great for skin conditions.
Excellent for the whole endocrine system, balances and calms and promotes a sense of well-being.
Essentially a calming tonic rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It is an excellent spleen/stomach and adrenal tonic – organs that tend to be affected by long-term stress.
Calming and gently sedating. It is also anti-inflammatory and has a calming, healing effect on the digestive system. Also anti-allergic.
Warming, nourishing and building, helping build strength over the last trimester with the same benefits of a ‘spleen’ herb
Can be drunk hot or chilled after brewing
"This tea is delicious! It arrived very quickly also. Will definitely purchase again" Lynsie
"Currently 36 weeks pregnant and after drinking the colic tea with my first bub and absolutely loving it, I knew I had to have the pregnancy tea right away! I do not regret it, it’s absolutely delicious!!" Caitlyn
We are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
* 30 Day Refunds or Exchanges
* No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
* We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes and sale items provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
We do not offer free returns.
Both the original and return postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
When your return/exchange is processed we will retain or refund postage as required to ensure your purchase was charged the correct shipping cost including covering the cost of exchange postage.
If all items are returned actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central for your order will be deducted from your refund.
For full details and to request a return: Click here
All orders are packaged and lodged at the post office within 1-2 business days from when you placed your order. We pack and fulfil our orders using Australia Post services, please check their website for latest updates on delivery estimates. https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
Standard - Order Under $150 - $9
Standard - Orders Over $150 - Free
Express - Flat rate $14
Standard - Flat rate $12 AUD
Express - Flat rate $20 AUD
UK, USA and Canada
Standard - Flat rate $25 AUD
Express - Flat rate $40 AUD
*We do not offer free return shipping
*Please keep Covid shipping delays in mind when making your purchase
For full shipping details: click here
Pickup available at 22 Wells Street
During business hours - usually ready in 2 hours
22 Wells Street
22 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199