Puddle Sahara Feeding Singlet with Privacy Layer
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 fortnightly with More info
What makes the design of our nursing clothes unique and especially useful is our built-in nursing bra with "Privacy Layer". These features allow you to remain tasteful while breastfeeding - even while in public. Once the cup of the nursing tank is dropped down, the "Privacy Layer" is designed to cover the top of your breast, allowing you to maintain complete discretion while you feed your baby.
Top Secret Maternity's nursing tank has several other features that will make them one of the most relied upon garments in your wardrobe. These include adjustable straps made from comfortable brush-backed elastic that offer maximum breast support and accommodate changing breast sizes. You'll love the shaped cups on the built-in nursing bras, which are made of a sturdy cotton to lend further support. The body of our nursing clothes is made from a soft, breathable, stretch fabric that will flatter your figure both pre- and post-baby. In addition to being comfortable and supportive, our nursing tanks are easy to use. They feature standard nursing bra clips that easily open and close with one hand.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
When you are pregnant you are best to measure underbust as this is the measurement that is least likely to change throughout the pregnancy. However please remember that these are maximum measurements. You may find that you put on a layer of fat on your back; this is storage for breast milk. Therefore if you are in early stages of pregnancy please allow for a slight increase in your measurements.