PURE Papaya Ointment 75g
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.73 fortnightly with More info
Restore, soothe and protect your skin. Multipurpose P'URE Papaya Ointment.
PURE Papaya Ointment is an ultra rich nourishing formulation that your skin will love. Papaya contains high levels of Vitamin C and unique enzymes that help to clear away dry & damaged skin.
The Papaya fruit in PURE Papaya is Organically grown in tropical parts of Queensland and is fermented to ensure it is rich in nutrients and gentle on your skin.
Dry skin & lips – apply to patches of dry skin on the lips, face or body. The Shea butter & Calendula help to deeply nourish & moisturise.
Relief after laser therapy treatment – both medical and cosmetic Laser treatments can be harsh and painful on the skin. They can leave the skin red, irritated, sensitive and inflamed. PURE Papaya Ointment can help to soothe, restore & protect your skin post laser treatments.
Nappy rash, cradle cap & breastfeeding – PURE Papaya is 100% natural formula and is safe & effective for use on your baby’s sensitive skin. It can be used to soothe and protect baby’s bottoms, moisturise areas affected by cradle cap and to soothe and protect nipples whilst breastfeeding.
How to use PURE Papaya Ointment – apply topically as required and remember that a little but goes a long way.
As you are buying a truly natural product, Pure Ointment may harden in cold temperatures. If so warm tube in hands before opening. Keep out of direct sunlight as product becomes softer at higher temperatures. STORE BELOW 30 degrees celsius.
NO: Mineral Oil, Palm Oil, Phthalates, Parabens, Petrochemicals
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.