Rhubarb Torte Nursing Camisole by Cake
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 fortnightly with More info
Made from luxurious modal, this nursing camisole is essential for every pregnant and breastfeeding woman. With gathers in the front and sides, this ultra feminine, astonishingly beautiful garment is soft and stretchy with room for a growing tummy. Moderately built-in shelf support, ensures for a secure but yet comfortable feel at all times.
- Maternity and Nursing Camisole
- Designed to accommodate the growing belly
- Shelf built in for extra support
- Feeding clips for ease during feeding
- Luxurious soft modal fabric
- 95% Modal 5% Elastane (excl of trims)
- Uses Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 materials and accessories, to ensure this garment is free from harmful substances
- Hand or Lingerie bag wash
- Wash in cold water
- 7 Business Day Returns with a Return Authority Code
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached and must pass an inspection for perfumes/deodorants/makeup/marks/wear. No returns can be approved without first being inspected.
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
Cake Lingerie - These tables are in CM
First Measure your under bust
|BAND SIZE||CM Under Bust|
Now deduct your BAND measurement from your CUP measurement and refer to the table below to work out your cup sizeThen measure around your breasts where they are at their fullest. . E.g. you measure 77.4 centimeters, see step 3 to calculate your recommended bra size.