Seamless Nursing Tank - Green
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.22 fortnightly with More info
The versatile long length Seamless Nursing Tank offers a smooth, figure-hugging profile, which can be worn under outerwear or as sleepwear. A hidden in-built bra with fabric-moulded cups provides a secure fit and support, which grows with your curves. Wear this for an extra layer of warmth and support, or casually with a pair of jeans.
- Easy S-XL sizing
- Fabric moulded cups for smooth seamless appeal
- Side sling for discreet feeding and shape
- Easy drop down cups for feeding
- No itchy garment tags
- Great elastic stretch and memory
- Made with unique, silky-soft yarn for ultra comfort
- 90% Nylon 10% Elastane (excl of trims)
- Uses Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 materials and accessories, to ensure this garment is free from harmful substances
- Cold machine wash
- Drip dry in shade
- 7 Business Day Returns with a Return Authority Code
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached and must pass an inspection for perfumes/deodorants/makeup/marks/wear. No returns can be approved without first being inspected.
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
Cake Lingerie - These tables are in CM
First Measure your under bust
|BAND SIZE||CM Under Bust|
Now deduct your BAND measurement from your CUP measurement and refer to the table below to work out your cup sizeThen measure around your breasts where they are at their fullest. . E.g. you measure 77.4 centimeters, see step 3 to calculate your recommended bra size.