Silver Roman Sandals
Fawn and Finch
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.23 fortnightly with More info
These gorgeous baby and toddler Roman Sandals are made from super soft cow leather are the perfect combination of comfort and durability. The sandals are specifically designed to be worn by both walkers and non-walkers with little grip pads sewn into the base of the shoe to prevent your little one slipping over.
Designed by Fawn and Finch these are one of a kind; you won't find them anywhere else.
With a secure ankle buckle, these soft-soled T-Bars offer ease in putting them on and taking them off of little wiggly toes. The best part? These T-Bars are temper tantrum proof! The secure strap also serves as a secure fit for those little kickers.
Made to suit both infants and toddlers. please see our sizing below:
Small 11.2 CM (0-6 Months)
Medium 12.0CM (6-12 Months)
Large 12.8CM (12-18 Months)
X-Large 13.5CM (18-24 Months)
Please measure your little one's foot using the sizing guide in the next tab prior to ordering to ensure you get the right fit.
Fawn & Finch shoes are a ‘soft soled’ shoe up until the age of 2yrs. They have been designed this way as it is recommended that children wear soft-soled shoes until that age to promote natural foot development (this is of course unless you have been medically advised to place your child in a hard sole shoe). Fawn & Finch source the highest quality leather so that your little one's feet are comfortable and protected from the elements.
The entire range is created in a soft soled style up until the 2-3yr size. The soft-soled shoes are perfect for allowing the natural development of your little one's foot and come highly recommended from podiatrists to promote natural foot development. Most of the range will have the same type of leather used on the top part of the shoe as the bottom (with the exception of some of the suede styled shoes). The sandal range does have a leather sole with little grip pads sewn into them to assist in gripping when walking.
Please see below our sizing guide for your little baby's foot.
Simply open the PDF and print the document at “full size/100%”
Measure your cuties foot by placing it flat on the chart
Please allow 1cm for growth room
PLEASE NOTE WE SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Australia: EXCLUSIVELY EXPRESS SHIPPING
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING DETAILS
Flat Rate Shipping
- Orders under $100 - $10 Express Shipping
- Orders over $100 - Free Express Shipping
- We use exclusively Express Australia Post.
- In general, deliveries arrive the next business day (after order fulfilment)
- If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 2-3 days.
- Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DETAILS
Flat Rate Shipping Options
- Orders under AUD$300 - AUD$30 Shipping
- Orders over AUD$300 - FREE Shipping
- Please note: Import duty, taxes and any other destination country fees are your responsibility. Please check with your local customs office for further information prior to placing your purchase.
- We use Australia Post International Satchels.
- In general New Zealand deliveries will arrive in 2 business days.
- Deliveries to the UK, USA or Canada may take between 2-8 business days.
- Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Australia Posts Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff on firstname.lastname@example.org
Preggi Central Returns Policy
14 day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 14 days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact email@example.com or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.