Stage 3 - Sleep Suit - Warm 2.5 TOG in Pink
Love to Dream
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly with More info
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEPSUIT™ 2.5 TOG is an ‘all-in-one’ style wearable blanket that has an built-in quilt for cool temperatures. The 100% natural cotton outer & lining is gentle on delicate skin.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEPSUIT™ allows additional mobility & freedom, versus traditional sleep bags, making it perfect for active babies & toddlers who are always on the go. The ‘2 in 1’ feet can be covered for bedtime & uncovered for play time. The Sleep Suit has long sleeves to keep your little one’s arms warm & mesh vents under the arms for increased airflow & better temperature control. Designed with a lighter upper chest fabric to help reduce the risk of overheating.
Built for safer sleep:
- Eliminates the need for loose blankets that can come off during sleep
- Specially knitted quilt prevents movement of inner filling
- Grip pads on feet to help reduce slipping
Premium design that works:
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built-in quilt for superior warmth
- 100% natural cotton outer & lining is gentle on delicate skin
- Tamper Proof zipper to prevent breakouts.
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- 3 Colours: White, Pink and Blue
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton. Filling & Mesh: 100% Polyester. Rib: 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane
Available in 4 sizes
*Ages & child lengths are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing strictly according to your childs current length, not their age.
Recommended clothing by temperature:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child's health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact email@example.com or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.