SRC Pregnancy Shorts
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 fortnightly with More info
- Lower Back Pain? Sciatica?
- Pelvic Instability and Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)?
- Varicose Veins* of the upper thigh and Vulval Varicosities?
- Do you have issues with mobility and stability and want to continue working and exercising?
SRC Pregnancy Shorts support the muscles of the pelvis by providing gentle compression. The compression in the shorts activates your muscles which promotes better core and pelvic stability. Additionally, graduated compression may prevent the development or worsening of varicose veins by preventing the blood pooling and therefore the symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs.
SRC Pregnancy Shorts have been designed in consultation with obstetrician Dr. Grant Saffer. Anatomically designed support panels fit with the natural curves of the female anatomy whilst delivering consistent gentle medical grade compression. The garment delivers exceptional fit and maximum support without any feeling of restriction.
The reinforced gusset design allows maximum support to the perineum reducing symptoms of vulval varicosities.
SRC Women's compression shorts feature a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh lining. These fabrics are independently and scientifically tested. Test results show that our fabric and its construction is not only of the highest quality but it consistently delivers continuous gentle graduated compression over time. To achieve this, high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than some leading sports performance brands.
Your product maybe claimable through your Health Fund.
*Please note: SRC Pregnancy leggings have a gentle level of graduated compression in the legs. These are suitable for women with mild varicose veins or swelling. This product will not provide enough compression for moderate or severe varicose veins of the legs. Women often complain that wearing a grade 2 or 3 compression stocking for long periods can be difficult due to them becoming hot and tight. The SRC Leggings were designed with a specific level of compression so that women can wear their compression stockings under the SRC Leggings for a number of hours during the day. Once the compression stockings have been removed the SRC Leggings will continue to provide mild graduated compression so the benefit of having worn the stockings is not lost.
- 7 Business Day Returns with a Return Authority Code
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached and must pass an inspection for perfumes/deodorants/makeup/marks/wear. No returns can be approved without first being inspected.
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of
measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
Measure in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together
and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your
hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should
touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
To ensure the ideal fit, we suggest that if you are towards the
top end of a size you should select the next size up.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts
during or after the 36 week of pregnancy as your hip measurement
may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have
had your baby you can measure at any time.
Pregnancy and Recovery Sizing: