***When purchased in store (not online and without shipping) this item is priced at $189.00
** Please refer to sizing information prior to ordering as sizing is strictly based on measurement of the hips and may differ to your regular clothing or underwear size.
Do you have pregnancy related pain and discomfort such as:
- Lower Back Pain? Sciatica?
- Pelvic Instability and Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)?
- Varicose Veins* of the upper thigh and Vulval Varicosities?
- Do you have issues with mobility and stability and want to continue working and exercising?
SRC Pregnancy Shorts support the muscles of the pelvis by providing gentle compression. The compression in the shorts activates your muscles which promotes better core and pelvic stability. Additionally, graduated compression may prevent the development or worsening of varicose veins by preventing the blood pooling and therefore the symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs.
SRC Pregnancy Shorts have been designed in consultation with obstetrician Dr. Grant Saffer. Anatomically designed support panels fit with the natural curves of the female anatomy whilst delivering consistent gentle medical grade compression. The garment delivers exceptional fit and maximum support without any feeling of restriction.
The reinforced gusset design allows maximum support to the perineum reducing symptoms of vulval varicosities.
SRC Women's compression shorts feature a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh lining. These fabrics are independently and scientifically tested. Test results show that our fabric and its construction is not only of the highest quality but it consistently delivers continuous gentle graduated compression over time. To achieve this, high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than some leading sports performance brands.
Your product maybe claimable through your Health Fund.
*Please note: SRC Pregnancy leggings have a gentle level of graduated compression in the legs. These are suitable for women with mild varicose veins or swelling. This product will not provide enough compression for moderate or severe varicose veins of the legs. Women often complain that wearing a grade 2 or 3 compression stocking for long periods can be difficult due to them becoming hot and tight. The SRC Leggings were designed with a specific level of compression so that women can wear their compression stockings under the SRC Leggings for a number of hours during the day. Once the compression stockings have been removed the SRC Leggings will continue to provide mild graduated compression so the benefit of having worn the stockings is not lost.
For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of
measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
Measure in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together
and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your
hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should
touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
To ensure the ideal fit, we suggest that if you are towards the
top end of a size you should select the next size up.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts
during or after the 36 week of pregnancy as your hip measurement
may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have
had your baby you can measure at any time.
Pregnancy and Recovery Sizing:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: