Do you need relief down there? One of the oldest therapies to treat swelling, irritation or injury is cold therapy, which is why SRC Relief Femme-Eze provides a re-useable nontoxic Hot and Cold Perineum Ice Pack. Contoured to the female anatomy it can be used for a multitude of conditions in a safe, fast, effective and natural way for:
- Vulvodynia and Vulvar Varicose Veins treatment
- Swelling reduction after a Labiaplasty or Episiotomy Care and Recovery
- Perineal pain relief after childbirth
- Perineal care during labour
- Haemorrhoid management during and after pregnancy
- Includes 2 x Perineum Ice/Heat Packs and 2 x Soft Organic Cotton Cover Sleeves
- Comes in a handy storage bag with zipper
For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of
measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
Measure in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together
and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your
hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should
touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
To ensure the ideal fit, we suggest that if you are towards the
top end of a size you should select the next size up.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts
during or after the 36 week of pregnancy as your hip measurement
may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have
had your baby you can measure at any time.
Pregnancy and Recovery Sizing:
COVID Shipping Update *Updated 16th June 2020
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday (due to COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post is closed Saturday and Sunday)
Orders sent within Australia
Express Post guarantee temporarily suspended. Express Post is still available, and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest option for customers, but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard. Please click here for further details from Australia Post
Unfortunately COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent. Orders to international locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post.
Current expected delivery times for international orders;
New Zealand: 5-12 business days
USA: 10-25 business days
UK: 9-15 business days
Canada: 40-60 business days
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: