LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION SUIT WARM 2.5 TOG
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents.
The '5-in-1' SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION SUIT is a gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled.
The suit has been created with a snug fit upper chest and specially designed zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves with fold over cuffs to provide a swaddling effect.It also has two ARMS UP™ zip-off wings, which should remain attached to the suit until your baby is ready to transition. After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
Three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
- When your baby is ready to transition start with one wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
- After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
For a more detailed explanation and further FAQs please scroll down.
- 2.5 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Built-in quilted blanket for warmth
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while mitten is closed
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Upper / Sleeves / Wings / Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
Filling: 100% Polyester
Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
Available in 3 sizes:
*Ages and child height are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s height, not their age.
Recommended Clothing by Temperature:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Frequently asked questions:
My baby used SWADDLE UP™. Should I buy the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT or SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG?
You can choose either! The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT is a '5-in-1' transition suit and has a lot of extra value. It’s a Swaddle Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit all in ONE. It’s the most versatile transition suit you can buy today.
My baby was swaddled arms down - which transition products should I buy?
You can try either! The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG (previously called SWADDLE UPTM 50/50), is a '3-in-1', converting from Swaddle to Transition Bag to Sleep Bag once both wings are off.
The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT is a '5-in-1' solution that can be used as a Swaddle Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit all in ONE.
What's the easiest way to transition my baby?
If your baby has not shown signs of rolling yet, you can simply allow them to sleep in the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT until they show signs of trying to roll. Once they show signs of trying to roll over, you must stop swaddling your baby and transition them. Start with one ARMS UPTM wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ SLEEVE on (cuff folded over). After several nights of your baby settling into this routine, remove the ARMS UPTM wing and start bedtime off with both SELF-SOOTHING™ SLEEVES zipped on (cuffs folded over). Once your baby has settled into a routine, you can open the cuffs for true arms-free sleep. Some babies transition in a few nights, others can take a few weeks. The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT with SELF-SOOTHING™ SLEEVES is especially helpful for any baby who is having a harder time going from being swaddled to arms-free sleep.
Can I use the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT if my baby has been swaddled with arms down?
Absolutely. The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT was specially created to help all babies transition to arms-free sleep easily, whether they have been swaddled with arms up or arms down. As a '5-in-1' transition suit, it has been designed to be the most versatile transition suit available today.
Why do the SELF-SOOTHINGTM SLEEVES seem too short? Is this correct?
The SELF-SOOTHINGTM SLEEVES have been specially designed to be slightly short for your baby's arms so that when the cuffs are folded over and they try to straighten their arms completely, they feel the edges of the fabric and can push against it. This provides sensory input and a feeling of safety and comfort while still allowing them to self-soothe safely without scratching their delicate skin.
I already have a SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG (previously called SWADDLE UPTM 50/50) - do the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT sleeves fit the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG?
Unfortunately they do not. Due to the differences in the ergonomic design of the two products, the sleeves are not interchangeable.
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply