An cosy black maternity top done the Bae-way. This style has been engineered so you can wear it three ways... tie it to the front, tie it to the back, or let it all hang loose (3 for 1!). Made in a mid-weight knit that's so soft it feels like a fuzzy blanket it's got the kind of vibe that can make you look a little polished even when you're casual. Love this one now... and love it later, it looks great with or without a bump.
Tie it over a maternity skirt or dress... or throw it on over jeans - this is one truely versatile style.
- Reversible, you can tie this one to the front or back
- Back split when worn out
- Relaxed fit through the body
- Slim fit sleeves
- Runs true to size
- Stick to pre-pregnancy size
- Side neck to front hem measures 72cm in length
Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size Small
Made in a mid-weight knit, it is super cosy to wear and super easy to care - for.
- Cold gentle machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade, easing back into shape
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Dry Cleanable
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: