Viscose from Bamboo Belly Bandit
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 fortnightly with More info
Recommended by Mother Nature.
Derived from one of the world's most sustainable plants, the Bamboo wrap offers the best of two worlds combining our softest and comfiest fit with the firmness and strength you need to gently reshape your belly, waist and hips.
HOW IT WORKS
Our exclusive PowerCompress Core is your secret weapon. Designed to work with your body's natural hormone, Relaxin, our Belly Bandit® technology helps accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller. Relaxin, a natural hormone, allows your pelvis and ligaments to soften for child birth and stays in your body for a limited amount of time after delivery. This is your opportunity to help shrink, tighten and shape your belly, waist and hips.
NOTE ON SIZING: When you try on your Belly Bandit® for the first time the ends should barely be touching. That's right, if you can pull the Velcro closed it is too big! If the ends of the band are 1-2 inches shy of closing DO NOT EXCHANGE for a larger size. Simply lay down on a flat surface with the band beneath you and try closing it or get a little help from your partner! If you find the band to be extremely tight you can wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink in to the size. You'll soon be wearing it around the clock!
- Helps shrink your belly, waist and hips
- Helps you lose centimeters faster
- Provides support while breast feeding
- Recommended by Doctors
- Accelerates healing
- Supports back, legs and core muscles
- Helps expedite fluids through your system
- Provides comfort for C-section moms
- Our exclusive Power Compress Core is your secret weapon
- Latex free
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well!
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact email@example.com or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.