Childbirth recovery can be a sensitive and daunting process, and caring for your perineum is often a topic that goes unspoken, but it is crucial for comfort and healing. Our Perineal Wash Bottle is specially designed to assist with postpartum perineum care and is a must-have item for new moms.
Our Peri Bottle's design allows for easy cleansing and soothing of your sensitive areas after childbirth, helping you feel fresh and clean without the need for a shower or bath. Trust us when we say, this little luxury is an essential item in your hospital bag and throughout your recovery period.
Crafted from EVA material, our Peri Bottle is soft to the touch and easy to squeeze. It is durable and long-lasting, thanks to its oxidisation and bacterial-resistant design. With a double seal to prevent leaks and drips, and a 13 hole retractable nozzle for targeted and precise use, this bottle is a game-changer. It has a 360ml capacity, making it small and portable, and comes with a dust cap and travel bag for added convenience.
Our angled nozzle is specially designed for perineum usage, making our Peri Bottle an essential item for new moms during the postpartum recovery period. Pack it in your hospital bag and keep it with you to ensure comfort and healing. Trust us, you won't regret it!
- Wash hands before use
- Fill with warm was ensuring the water temperature doesn't exceed 38 degrees celsius.
- If desired, add salts or soaks for additional soothing relief and stir to dissolve before replacing cap.
- Sitting on the toilet, position the peri bottle to aim the nozzle at your perineum
- Squeeze gently, releasing the spray to soothe and cleanse the area.
- Air or carefully pat dry.
- To assist healing, we recommend you do not use a wiping motion on the perineum.
- Before your first use, wash in warm water, up to 85 degrees.
- Disinfect regularly and replace your bottle every 3-6 months.
- Do not use sharp or abrasive cleaners as this may damage the inner wall of the bottle.
- EVA Material; soft to the touch, easy to squeeze
- Oxidisation and bacterial resistant
- Small and portable
- Double seal prevents leaks and drips
- 13 hole design
- Retractable nozzle
- 360ml capacity
- Includes dust cap and travel bag
- Angle nozzle for perineum usage
We are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
* 30 Day Refunds or Exchanges
* No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
* We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes and sale items provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
We do not offer free returns.
Both the original and return postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
When your return/exchange is processed we will retain or refund postage as required to ensure your purchase was charged the correct shipping cost including covering the cost of exchange postage.
If all items are returned actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central for your order will be deducted from your refund.
For full details and to request a return: Click here
All orders are packaged and lodged at the post office within 1-2 business days from when you placed your order. We pack and fulfil our orders using Australia Post services, please check their website for latest updates on delivery estimates. https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
Standard - Order Under $180 - $11
Standard - Orders Over $180 - Free
Express - Flat rate $15
Standard - Flat rate $12 AUD
Express - Flat rate $20 AUD
SG, UK, USA and Canada
Standard - Flat rate $25 AUD
Express - Flat rate $40 AUD
*We do not offer free return shipping
*Please keep Covid shipping delays in mind when making your purchase
For full shipping details: click here
Send us an email
Click to text:+61 410 705 085
Click to call: +61 3 8759 3545
Customer service hours
Monday to Saturday
9:30am to 5:00pm
Pickup available at Frankston
During business hours - usually ready in 2 hours
Perineal Wash Bottle
22 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199