Certified Baltic Amber Necklaces are made from fossilised tree resin and have been used for centuries to relieve the symptoms of teething in babies and toddlers. When worn against the skin, body heat releases a natural analgesic which passes through the skin and into the bloodstream to combat pain, irritability, inflammation and drooling associated with teething.
All our teething necklaces and bracelets include safety features like individually knotted beads, plastic screw caps and cotton thread. Each one comes with an Authenticity Certificate as supplied by our manufacturer.
Length : Approximately 30.5 cm - 32.5 cm
Amber necklaces are designed to be worn and not sucked or chewed. They should always be worn under direct Adult supervision. The necklace should not be long enough that baby can get the beads in their mouth. It is not recommended to be worn during sleep times. Users should do independent research to understand the use of Baltic Amber. Buyer takes all responsibility to read safety information insert that comes with the product.
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details: