This super comfy racerback nursing bra will be your absolute lifesaver during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Amazingly soft fabric and a supportive fit make it comfortable enough to wear while you sleep, yet supportive enough to use as a nursing sports bra for light to moderate exercise.
Quick drop-down cups allow for easy breastfeeding, while the fully adjustable back and straps cater for the varying sizes needed while going through your beautiful journey.
This awesome maternity sports bra will quickly become a staple of your maternity wardrobe.
- Versatile Nursing bra, suitable for everyday use.
- Racer back design
- Adjustable hook and eye closure (3 rows)
- Easy drop-down cup to allow for breastfeeding
- 2cm wide shoulder straps
- Removable padding to protect against leaks, replace with your own choice of nursing pad provide, provides extra comfort and gives a smooth shape under t-shirts.
- Made from Nylon/Spandex, Lining: Cotton/Spandex with superior fabric and hi-tech construction
- Please email us if you have any questions regarding sizing.
**Cadenshae bras are best sized to your under bust measurement rather than cup size, this is to ensure a snug fit around the chest band.
**If your bust size (cup) is not on the FiT2FEED or Everyday bra size chart then the Cadenshae Ultimate bra maybe more suitable for you. Please contact us on 03 8759 3545 for more specific advice.
A to C
B to DD
B to DD
B to DD
B to E
8F, 8G, 10E, 10F, 12DD, 12D
10FF, 10G, 12E, 12F, 14D, 14DD
12FF, 12G, 14E, 14F, 16D, 16DD
Great supportive fit with good coverage.
COVID Shipping Update *Updated 16th June 2020
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday (due to COVID-19 restrictions, Australia Post is closed Saturday and Sunday)
Orders sent within Australia
Express Post guarantee temporarily suspended. Express Post is still available, and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest option for customers, but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard. Please click here for further details from Australia Post
Unfortunately COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent. Orders to international locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post.
Current expected delivery times for international orders;
New Zealand: 5-12 business days
USA: 10-25 business days
UK: 9-15 business days
Canada: 40-60 business days
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: