- Provides soothing relief and ease discomfort associated with breast pain.
- Cold Therapy - Helps relieve pain and swelling from breastfeeding issues like engorgement and mastitis
- Warm Therapy - Helps relieve mastitis, plugged ducts and encourages milk let-down
- Includes two reusable gel breast packs
- Includes two soft breast pack covers
- Soft and pliable/flexible
- Contours to fit most breast sizes
- Easily cleaned with warm soapy water
- Non-toxic, BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
Are you suffering breast pain or soreness due to breastfeeding or other reasons?
You can try cabbage leaves to cool your breasts, but you will start to smell like cabbage and they only stay cool for a minute or two at best. Ice and heat packs work well, but it's hard to keep them in place without holding them, which can be quite uncomfortable while trying to juggle a baby.
At Mumasil we've designed warm and cold packs that shape around your breast and sit comfortably inside your bra. They provide soothing relief and ease discomfort associated with breast pain. They can also be used in tandem with your Mumasil Breast Milk Saver or breast pump to help encourage a let-down when feeding.
The breast packs are safe and non toxic and include two soft breast pack covers for greater comfort on the skin. The covers also feature a clip that will hold the packs in place around your Mumasil Breast Milk Saver or breast pump.
For Heat Therapy/Hot Compress
Insert the breast pack in the cover before microwaving and heat using the following microwave guide.
700 Watts: 15 secs
1000 Watts: 12 secs
1250 Watts: 10 secs
Additional heating in 5 second increments only until desired temperature is achieved. It is important that you do no overheat the breast pack as this can damage the gel beads.
Place a room temperature pack in hot water (around 80C) for approximately 3-5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
For Cold Therapy/Cold Compress
Place the breast pack in the freezer for at least one hour prior to use.
How to Use With your Mumasil Breast Milk Saver or Breast Pump
The Mumasil Warm and Cool Breast Packs can be attached to the outside of your breast pump flanges or the flange on your Mumasil Breast Milk Saver. Simply place your breast pack inside the breast pack cover and heat as per heating guidelines. Wrap the Mumasil breast pack around the outside of the breast pump flanges and use the press stud to clip the Mumasil breast pack into place. The warmth from the breast pack encourages a letdown and milk flow when pumping.
Breast Packs - Before first use wash in warm soapy water and after each use wash as required in warm soapy water.
Breast Pack Covers - gentle machine wash when required.
- Always check temperature prior to applying to the skin.
- Always use with cover when using the breast pack.
- Before use, inspect the breast pack has not been punctured.
- Discard the breast pack if it leaks or bursts.
- Immediately remove from the skin if the temperature of the breast pack becomes uncomfortable.
- Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- Heating the breast pack beyond suggested time may damage or destroy the gel beads.
- Do not fall asleep using the pack.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on infants or allow infants to chew breast packs.
We are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
* 30 Day Refunds or Exchanges
* No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
* We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes and sale items provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
We do not offer free returns.
Both the original and return postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
When your return/exchange is processed we will retain or refund postage as required to ensure your purchase was charged the correct shipping cost including covering the cost of exchange postage.
If all items are returned actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central for your order will be deducted from your refund.
For full details and to request a return: Click here
All orders are packaged and lodged at the post office within 1-2 business days from when you placed your order. We pack and fulfil our orders using Australia Post services, please check their website for latest updates on delivery estimates. https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
Standard - Order Under $150 - $9
Standard - Orders Over $150 - Free
Express - Flat rate $14
Standard - Flat rate $12 AUD
Express - Flat rate $20 AUD
UK, USA and Canada
Standard - Flat rate $25 AUD
Express - Flat rate $40 AUD
*We do not offer free return shipping
*Please keep Covid shipping delays in mind when making your purchase
For full shipping details: click here
Pickup currently unavailable at 22 Wells Street
22 Wells Street
22 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
This breast packs works amazing, especially for those who have problems with expressing milk and those who are in risk of getting mastitis. Just warm the heat pack and out on the breast, wait 3min and start expressing the milk.