Classic but cool and made in Legoe's soft and stretchy premium ribbed cotton, the Portugal Dress is more special than your basic cotton dress. Crafted in a classic timeless cut, it features a sporty crew neckline, knee length hem, body con silhouette that fits like a glove and our game changing invisible side zips for quick, easy + discreet feeding access for the breast feeding mamas. Try a new vibe by hitching it up a 'lil, and throw on some slides and a Fedora. A perfect trans seasonal piece that will be there for you whether it's work or play - you will want one in every colour!
As with Legoe's entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub along with how to style it, simply look at the last image.
95% Cotton / 5% Elastane
A mid weight soft & stretchy ribbed cotton that grows with you and your bump all pregnancy.
- Runs true to size, we recommend sticking to your pre pregnancy size
- Body con fit
- Sporty crew neckline
- Knee length
- Invisible side zips for easy feed access
The pregnant model is 174cm tall and our non pregnant model is 175cm tall. Both are wearing a size 08 or XSMALL
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply