Valance Nursing Tee in Olive
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 fortnightly with More info
Ingeniously inventive, undoubtedly unique and a design proudly dreamt up at LEGOE. There is more than meets the eye with their Valance Tee - a not-so-basic 100% Cotton short sleeved tee that has #versatility and #original written all over it:
Their signature curved TOP LAYER has TWO purposes:
1. To create a CROPPED tee vibe - simply tuck the base layer into one of our high waisted skirts or playsuit and the top curved layer (that features a raw edge base) floats and frames the bump and bod perfectly.
2. For easy FEED ACCESS - underneath the perfectly curved top layer, you’ll find our coveted super low dropped arm tank in the base layer to make feeding quick, easy + discreet
Versatility and details don't stop with just the top layer, as the BASE LAYER (that has side splits with inner white cotton detailing for an elevated finish), will always be there for you when you want to COVER YOUR TUM and wear it long by pairing this wardrobe superhero with shorts or pants
As with Legoe's entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub, simply look at the last image of our non pregnant model.
- True to size, we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size
- Semi-fitted style
- Short sleeved tee
- Sporty crew neckline
- Top layer with curved front hem that flows into dipped back hem
- Top layer can be styled for a cropped look
- Base layer has super low dropped arm holes for easy feeding access
- Raw edge base hems on the top layer
- Side splits on the base layer with white webbed cotton inner detailing
The pregnant model is 174cm tall and the non pregnant model is 175cm tall. Both are wearing a size XSMALL.
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.