Keep your babies feeding accessories safe and clean! Our 6 Large reusable microwave steriliser bags are perfect for quickly disinfecting feeding accessories. Easy to use and take with you on the go, they are an essential for all new mums.
- Kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- 20 uses per bag
- Sterilises in 3minutes
- Fits bottles, teats or pacifiers
- Leakproof zip lock seal
- Safe laminated material
- Super lightweight and durable
- Reusable up to 20 times per bag
- Easy pouring spout for draining
29cm x 20cm
- Wash and rinse item parts to be sterilised
- Pour 60ml of tap water into the bag (without an appropriate amount of water, the parts could distort).
- Place parts to sterilise into the bag. Make sure all parts are disassembled and loose.
- Seal the bag tightly. DO NOT OVERLOAD.
- Place the steam bag in the center of the turntable in the microwave. Make sure the steam bag is standing upright. Rotate bag halfway through if your microwave does no have a turntable.
- Leave the bag to cool for at least 3 minutes before removing it from your microwave. WARNING: Be careful as steam and water will be very hot.
- Use built-in drawin spout to pour remaining water before removing the sterilised parts. Rinse bag prior to next use.
PET/RCPP laminated film
- Be careful when removing bag from microwave as hot water and steam inside will be very hot.
- Only sterilise parts deemed safe for microwave sterilisation
- Steam bag in intended only for plastics that are microwave sade
- Do not place the steam bag on the metallic grill or dish
- Sterilising tubing may cause discolouration which will not affect it's performance
- Heating for longer than the recommended time may cause distortion
- Follow the instructions for your microwave
- Do not use in conventional oven
We are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
* 30 Day Refunds or Exchanges
* No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
* We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes and sale items provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
We do not offer free returns.
Both the original and return postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
When your return/exchange is processed we will retain or refund postage as required to ensure your purchase was charged the correct shipping cost including covering the cost of exchange postage.
If all items are returned actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central for your order will be deducted from your refund.
For full details and to request a return: Click here
All orders are packaged and lodged at the post office within 1-2 business days from when you placed your order. We pack and fulfil our orders using Australia Post services, please check their website for latest updates on delivery estimates. https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
Standard - Order Under $180 - $11
Standard - Orders Over $180 - Free
Express - Flat rate $15
Standard - Flat rate $12 AUD
Express - Flat rate $20 AUD
SG, UK, USA and Canada
Standard - Flat rate $25 AUD
Express - Flat rate $40 AUD
*We do not offer free return shipping
*Please keep Covid shipping delays in mind when making your purchase
For full shipping details: click here
Send us an email
Click to text:+61 410 705 085
Click to call: +61 3 8759 3545
Customer service hours
Monday to Saturday
9:30am to 5:00pm
Pickup available at Frankston
During business hours - usually ready in 2 hours
Microwave Steriliser Bags (6pk)
22 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199