Ingeniously inventive, undoubtedly unique and a design proudly dreamt up at LEGOE. There is more than meets the eye with their Valance Tee - a not-so-basic 100% Cotton short sleeved tee that has #versatility and #original written all over it:
Their signature curved TOP LAYER has TWO purposes:
1. To create a CROPPED tee vibe - simply tuck the base layer into one of our high waisted skirts or playsuit and the top curved layer (that features a raw edge base) floats and frames the bump and bod perfectly.
2. For easy FEED ACCESS - underneath the perfectly curved top layer, you’ll find our coveted super low dropped arm tank in the base layer to make feeding quick, easy + discreet
Versatility and details don't stop with just the top layer, as the BASE LAYER (that has side splits with inner white cotton detailing for an elevated finish), will always be there for you when you want to COVER YOUR TUM and wear it long by pairing this wardrobe superhero with shorts or pants
As with Legoe's entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub, simply look at the last image of our non pregnant model.
- True to size, we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size
- Semi-fitted style
- Short sleeved tee
- Sporty crew neckline
- Top layer with curved front hem that flows into dipped back hem
- Top layer can be styled for a cropped look
- Base layer has super low dropped arm holes for easy feeding access
- Raw edge base hems on the top layer
- Side splits on the base layer with white webbed cotton inner detailing
The pregnant model is 174cm tall and the non pregnant model is 175cm tall. Both are wearing a size XSMALL.
We are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
* 30 Day Refunds or Exchanges
* No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
* We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes and sale items provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
We do not offer free returns.
Both the original and return postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
When your return/exchange is processed we will retain or refund postage as required to ensure your purchase was charged the correct shipping cost including covering the cost of exchange postage.
If all items are returned actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central for your order will be deducted from your refund.
For full details and to request a return: Click here
All orders are packaged and lodged at the post office within 1-2 business days from when you placed your order. We pack and fulfil our orders using Australia Post services, please check their website for latest updates on delivery estimates. https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
Standard - Order Under $180 - $11
Standard - Orders Over $180 - Free
Express - Flat rate $15
Standard - Flat rate $12 AUD
Express - Flat rate $20 AUD
SG, UK, USA and Canada
Standard - Flat rate $25 AUD
Express - Flat rate $40 AUD
*We do not offer free return shipping
*Please keep Covid shipping delays in mind when making your purchase
For full shipping details: click here
Send us an email
Click to text:+61 410 705 085
Click to call: +61 3 8759 3545
Customer service hours
Monday to Saturday
9:30am to 5:00pm
Pickup available at Frankston
During business hours - usually ready in 2 hours
Valance Nursing Tee
10 / OLIVE
22 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
I really love these tops. I have two short sleeved and one of the long sleeve ones and would love more! They are so comfy and flattering and feel like such nice quality. I haven’t worn it breastfeeding yet but have a non-pregnant friend who looks great in it. My only complaint is that it does need ironing and is a bit fiddly to iron given the 2 layers. This is a bit annoying for a T-shirt. But I still love it.
I really like this top as not too long yet covers belly well. Fabric is luxurious and probably best quality t-shirt I’ve owned. Only in maternity stage at the moment so can’t comment on nursing functionality, but so far very pleased with purchase , worth the money spent!
Gorgeous khaki colour and very flattering fit. It’s not too baggy and just the right length. This top’s become my fave nursing T, I’m hoping to buy it in all the colours.
Love this top!!! Quality is fantastic and the fabric is great. I was a little hesitant at first spending $79 on a maternity top, but after receiving the item I can def see myself wearing it beyond my pregnancy.
Only negative is I wish I got the next size up as I think my baby bump will out grow the length of the top.