The Original Nursing Bra is a modern take on Bravado's classic style for pregnant women and nursing moms. It's every mom's everyday must-have - whether in her hospital bag, at home or on-the-go. There's something about the cozy comfort of cotton (and ultra-soft modal) in their heritage style that moms have loved since the beginning. We know you will, too!
- Ultra-soft, breathable cotton-modal fabric blend
- Comfortable, wide bottom band and flat, smooth racer-back for a sporty look
- Wire-free design for added comfort
- Light to moderate support for B-D cups
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [12.HUS.14038], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex/elastane
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
When I first tried on this bra I fell in love with how buttery soft the fabric feels. I wish I knew about these when I first had my baby, because they are super comfortable but still have a nice level of support (comfortable enough to sleep in). These will be a hospital bag essential if I ever have another baby. I just purchased a second one and will probably be buying a third soon. I like that you can convert it into a non-nursing bra when you no longer need the drop down cups, which is genius!