Fit 2 Feed Activewear Nursing Bra by Cadenshae
Final Sale, *Please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on sale items
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 fortnightly with More info
NOTE: The Fit2feed bra is designed for a full C cup up to approx E cup. If you have a broader back with a smaller bust ie 12B or 14B/C this bra may not be your best choice. The Smoothie Crop will provide a better fit and ample support for any activity for these bra sizes.
The perfect nursing sports bra for active mums who want to stay fit while breastfeeding.
Being a new mum shouldn't mean you need to slow down. Stay healthy, active and happy while breastfeeding with the FIT2FEED activewear nursing sports bra.
An essential addition to your maternity wardrobe, this specially designed maternity sports bra is ideal for most workouts. Wear your FIT2FEED nursing sports bra to the gym, exercise classes, mum and baby yoga, exercise routines at home. It's so comfortable and supportive, with easy access for breastfeeding, you might find you want to wear it every day, whether you're exercising or not.
With a range of vibrant, fun and stylish colour options, the FIT2FEED nursing sports bra will be your daily inspiration to get moving!
NB. For bust sizes DD+, try our Ultimate Nursing Sports Bra.
Fabric: Made with superior fabric and hi-tech construction. Outer: Nylon/Spandex, lining: Cotton/Spandex.
- Racerback design
- Adjustable hook and eye closure (3 rows)
- Easy drop-down cup to allow for breastfeeding
- Full cover sling for modesty
- 2cm wide shoulder straps to offer more support
- Lightly padded to protect against leaks and provide extra comfort.
A to C
B to DD
B to DD
B to DD
B to E
8F, 8G, 10E, 10F, 12DD, 12D
10FF, 10G, 12E, 12F, 14D, 14DD
12FF, 12G, 14E, 14F, 16D, 16DD
Flat Rate Shipping Options
Orders under $100 - $8 Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
Order over $100 - Free Standard Shipping with Authority to leave
For an additional $2 select insurance and required signature on delivery.
Please note that for Parcels marked 'Authority to leave' (no signature or insurance) we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this delivery method, please be sure your property is a secure location to leave parcels.
We also have an Express Post option offered with Australia Post
Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
We use Sendle and Australia Post at our discretion.
In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-6 days.
If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-9 days.
Express Postage should arrive the following business day from package fulfillment.
Please allow time for your order to be packaged and delivered to our postage partners. Sendle conduct parcel pickups 1-2 times daily on business days and we dispatch Australia Post parcels at 10am and 4pm approximatly on business days.
Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from email@example.com
If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.