SRC Recovery Full Legging
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 fortnightly with More info
Speed up your post birth recovery with SRC Recovery Leggings. Enjoy the support to move freely and make lifting, feeding, bathing and caring for your baby much easier.
Recommended by Obstetricians, Women's Health Physios and Midwives for their ability to improve mobility and pelvic function.
Anatomical support panels deliver targeted medical grade compression ideal for treating pereineal trauma, C-section wounds and diastsis recti or abdominal separation.
The light weight, wicking fabric is breathable and keeps you comfortable, dry and cool even in warmer weather. Customised and long lasting with the ability to stretch and recover after wearing and washing.
These leggings are also ideal for exercise and everyday wear after the initial 10 week recovery period.
- 7 Business Day Returns with a Return Authority Code
- (shipping and handling charges may be deducted from any refunds if your returned items had qualified for free shipping)
- Items sold on sale are all final sale with no returns accepted unless where Australian Consumer Law requires it
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags attached and must pass an inspection for perfumes/deodorants/makeup/marks/wear. No returns can be approved without first being inspected.
- No return on undergarments, hosiery or swimwear for hygiene reasons
- We comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements
For return on Internet Orders please post to:
Preggi Central Stores Pty Ltd
Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
Frankston VIC 3199
Phone: (03) 8759 3545
Return postage is at your own cost. We reccommend you include a return pre-paid satchel with your returned garments so we can simply repackage your swapped size/items and get them out to you asap.
- For an additional $2, we offer postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of
measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
Measure in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together
and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your
hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should
touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
To ensure the ideal fit, we suggest that if you are towards the
top end of a size you should select the next size up.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts
during or after the 36 week of pregnancy as your hip measurement
may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have
had your baby you can measure at any time.
Pregnancy and Recovery Sizing: