***When purchased in store (not online and without shipping) this item is priced at $189.00
** Please refer to sizing information prior to ordering as sizing is strictly based on measurement of the hips and may differ to your regular clothing or underwear size.
Also available in Black
(black pictured on the body for reference - product in box is 1 x Champagne)
The SRC Recovery Mini Length provide you with the support to move more freely post-delivery and make lifting, feeding, bathing and caring for your baby much easier.
The difference between the Mini Length Recovery Shorts and the "original" Knee Length Recovery Shorts is the length.
The Mini Length provides you with increased versatility, fitting under shorter length dresses, skirts and shorts, while the Knee Length Recovery Shorts provide a better level of venous return.
Do you want to speed up your post pregnancy recovery:
Regain your pre-baby body shape?
Recovery from C-section or perineal trauma ?
Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)?
Increase stability and mobility?
For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of
measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
Measure in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together
and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your
hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should
touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
To ensure the ideal fit, we suggest that if you are towards the
top end of a size you should select the next size up.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts
during or after the 36 week of pregnancy as your hip measurement
may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have
had your baby you can measure at any time.
Pregnancy and Recovery Sizing:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details: