Swaddle UP™ Lite by Love To Dream
Multi award-winning SWADDLE UP™ design gives your baby access to their hands so they can truly self-soothe. The SWADDLE UP™ Lite is made from a single layer of specially woven, ultra-breathable, 0.2 TOG high-quality cotton fabric that is light and cool for better temperature regulation in warmer weather.
Need more sleep? SWADDLE UP™!
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool for warm temperatures
- Natural ARMS UP™ design to allow self-soothing
- Self-soothing = more sleep
- 360 degrees stretch allows a good range of motion
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates loose blankets which can be dangerous
- May reduce the risk of baby easily rolling over onto their tummy
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
Premium design that works:
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes – no Velcro, no studs
- Certified 'hip-healthy' by the 'International Hip Dysplasia Institute'
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- No internal seams mean it͛s gentler on baby͛s delicate skin
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (3.2-6kg), Medium (6-8.5kg) & Large (8.5-11kg)
- Colours: Grey & Mint
- Fabric Content: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply