Swaddle UP™ Organic by Love To Dream
The skin-friendly, eco-friendly arms UP swaddle.
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Organic is made with 95% cotton fabric, 5% elastane fabric that is GOTS certified & processed without harmful chemicals. So it is the gentle choice for your baby’s delicate skin.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-zipper zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
- 21 Day Refunds with a Return Authority Code.
- (28 days for international)
- Exchanges are offered - please contact our staff to arrange.
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser. If the original purchase falls below our postage value thresholds the actual postage costs incurred by Preggi Central will be deducted from any refunds.
For full details:
Now even more reasons to pay with PayPal
PayPal’s ‘Pay After Delivery’ Option
With PayPal’s Pay After Delivery, you can receive your purchase before paying for it 21 days later from your bank account. No interest, no fees.
At checkout, select PayPal and there you can choose Pay After Delivery as your way to pay. PayPal will show it as a payment method on eligible purchases. (only available on selected PayPal accounts - enquire with PayPal if you don't see it as a payment option on your account)
Returning something you bought with PayPal?
Pay with your PayPal account and PayPal can refund your return shipping costs if you need to send anything back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year. **
Note: You MUST first activate this on your own PayPal account before making a purchase. Activate Here
If you return an eligible purchase, submit a request with proof of return** within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
Refunded Returns with PayPal
** PayPal T&C’s Apply