The Truffles moulded cup plunge lace bra is fashion essential. It is made from soft, stretch, French inspired, deco lace that is designed to shape the décolletage. Perfect for those plunging necklines with a ¾ contour cup inner to provide lift and support with an outer layer of delicately placed lace. The styled back has lace cantilever reinforced plush panels that are meant to be seen. Truffles will please!
Our model wears a bra size 12D (AU/NZ). She is 8 months pregnant and is 172cm tall, with 81cm (32 inch) around her ribcage, 97cm (38inch) bust and 100cm (39inch) hips.
- Plunge contour ¾ cup shape
- Lace cups overlay
- Flexi wire plunge
- Cantilever lace feature back
- Lined with brushed cotton feel powermesh
- Easy drop down cups for feeding.
- Folded edge plush sling for side support
- Matching briefs available
- Available in 10B - 16F
- 61% Nylon, 21% Polyester, 12% Elastane, 6% Cotton
- Uses Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 materials and accessories, to ensure this garment is free from harmful substances
- Cold hand wash recommended.
Cake Lingerie - These tables are in CM
First Measure your under bust
|BAND SIZE||CM Under Bust|
Now deduct your BAND measurement from your CUP measurement and refer to the table below to work out your cup sizeThen measure around your breasts where they are at their fullest. . E.g. you measure 77.4 centimeters, see step 3 to calculate your recommended bra size.
It looks wonderful on and fits quite well.
However, I would suggest going up a full bra size if not 2 when sizing. I am normally a 12 and had to go to a 14, and even them it is still snug as there is not stretch in the band.
Other than that it is comfortable, looks great and would be a wonderful addition to any mummas wardrobe.
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: