We designed these joggers so that you can get the casual vibe that denim does so well... with all the comfort of a pair of track-pants (the secret is our washed, stretch denim jersey).
With a pull-on elastic waistband, they will sit below your bump during pregnancy. Then a drawcord will allow you to tie them as necessary post-babe to make this a love affair that never has to end (!)
- Tapered leg shape
- Elastic at waist for comfort
- Drawcord to tighten them post-babe
- Front hip pockets (for loose change)
- Runs true to size
- Stick to pre-pregnancy size
This style runs true to size so we recommend sticking to your pre-pregnancy size.
Maternity Model: Is an XS-S but wears a size S here, so they fit a little looser than usual.
Made in a mid-weight loop back jersey that has all the comfort of a pair of track-pants... with the look of denim.
- 80% Cotton
- 19% Polyester
- 1% Elastane
- Colour is designed to fade
- Cold, gentle machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Dry cleanable (P)
I purchased these jeans early in my pregnancy and have worn them as my go to, not having to think about it staple pants throughout my pregnancy and still I have lots of room. They are just so comfortable. I would say if your between sizes go down a size. Unlike the dresses by Bae where you would go up a size. So happy with these jeans I’m looking forward to the shorts for postpartum this summer.
COVID Shipping Update
***Updated 13th May 2020
Our online store is dispatching as normal with extra precautions in place to ensure your health and safety.
We do caution our lovely customers that COVID-19 is causing some delays with the postage system which we are unable to predict or prevent and we want to be really upfront with our customers about this prior to your purchase with us.
We are finding things slowly returning to normal for delivery speeds within Australia and New Zealand.
Orders to International locations are still taking longer than they ever have before, this is due to a reduction in international flights, lockdowns in respective countries, increased customs procedures and increased pressure on the postal system. We ask that you consider these delays when placing your order and have patience with your delivery. We ship with Standard International Post which has been operating the entire last 8 weeks (unlike economy air which was suspended a while ago).
If you are looking to purchase from the UK, USA, CAN or NZ please keep an eye on your local postal system for delays and restrictions prior to purchasing with us as we cannot be held liable for packages once they have been dispatched.
NOTE: once a package leaves Australia you will need to check your tracking number on your local postal systems website:
- Free Express Shipping on orders over $100
- $10 Express Shipping on orders under $100
- International: NZ, UK, USA, CANADA
- $15 AUD - Flat Rate Standard Shipping
- Please be aware your country may charge import, duty and other taxes that you will be responsible for paying when the parcel lands in your country. Please check with your local relevant authorities prior to purchasing from Preggi Central
For full details:
Returns and Exchanges
Whilst Retailers are not legally obliged to give a refund or exchange simply for change of mind, we are happy for you to return or exchange your garment as per our terms and conditions set out below.
- 21 Day Refunds or Exchanges with a Return Authority Code.
(28 days for international)
- No refunds on Sale Items, Undergarments, Swimwear or Pantyhose.
- We do accommodate the exchange of bra sizes provided the items returned pass a full inspection.
- We DO NOT offer free returns. Original and Return Postage Costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
For full details and to request a return: